Life and times of Emerson Connor Jackson and his Mommy & Daddy.
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
For Daddy Day 2
Hi Daddy! I know I got to see you today (Skype is awesome) but I wanted to show you more pictures of my day today. Mommy didn't take that many but here's a few for you.
Yea breakfast!
A little playtime
After Mommy worked out at theYMCA
Graham crackers are tasty! Even better
if they are all over me too!
It's a pickle! Tasty!
Hi Grams!
More playtime!
Ok Daddy. I Love you. Have a good day and I'll talk to you tomorrow (or later today for you).
What a cute fellow!!! Love me some Emerson. Glad I got to see you today, Emerson. I hope Daddy is have a fantastic trip. I know he misses you and Mommy. Come see me....
What a cute fellow!!! Love me some Emerson. Glad I got to see you today, Emerson. I hope Daddy is have a fantastic trip. I know he misses you and Mommy. Come see me....
ReplyDeleteYou look so happy buddy. Take care love you.
ReplyDelete