Monday, August 29, 2011

For Daddy Day 1


Hi Daddy.  Hope you made it safe and sound.  I missed you.  Here's a look at what I did today. 

Playing at Watson Quality Ford.  They made me stay there 2 hours so I just played and talked the whole time!
Aren't I cute!

@ Babies R Us Playing with Mommy's purse

Hi!!  Love You!!


Mommy was trying to was a few dishes so I ate some snacks that I didn't eat while we were getting the oil changed.

Trying a different sippy cup...I'll get it one day

Ohh, new toy!

Tasty and fun to listen to

Don't worry I didn't fall off until later while Mommy was beside me.  She caught me & I got scared.

With Ms Adreinne, Sydney, & Taylor @ the game.  I missed you but I had my water bottle to play with.
 Have fun Daddy & bring me back something good!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Miss you buddy take care of mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to keep in touch while you are separated by many miles. Take care Bryant...and Emerson, if you are free today about lunch time, you and Mommy are welcome to meet me for lunch. I'll be doing a little shopping in Flowwood. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete