Tuesday, July 17, 2012

More family!

Part of Grams' family began having a reunion 4 years ago (I believe).  Bryant and I have been to all of them and Emerson of course made his first appearance last year.  But, this year he really got to enjoy the experience of the Clay/Evans Family Reunion.  Its always nice to have these once a year get togethers since you never know when you'd get to see certain people otherwise.  Emerson was a little scared by all the new faces and clung to Grams the moment she walked in the door, but it didn't take too long before he was wanting to play with the big kids and the cute puppy!  Of course, playing out on the playground was a must!  We even got our first taste of corn on the cob...apparently, we like it.

Of course, what would a trip that close be, if we didn't head to the fairgrounds after?!

We love our Grams!


Hi!

Daddy & Aunt Reagan are funny!

Ms Judy gets a high five

And a sweet picture

Petting Cocoa with Mr Mike





I'm a big boy!  I don't need a baby swing...

Sliding down the big kids slide!

Aunt Reagan always has something cool

Brushing Grams' hair

Pop made it!!



Penn's after church with Papaw
& the crew...nothing better!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment