Saturday, December 10, 2011

Open House at Ms Robin's

Ms Robin, our Kindermusik Director has a Open House every year for Christmas.  She and her husband set up a few trains and have cookies.  It's just a great time to see everyone in between class sessions and some of the other kids.  Emerson was into the trains and wanted to sit down and pick them up!  It was kind of dark and we only took our small camera, but here are a few shots of Emerson.





 

3 comments:

  1. How did you get him to keep something on his head? I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea! Seriously, I was astonished! He didn't take it off until we were back in the car. I think it helped that we put it on and got straight out of the car. Everyone loved it & they all think that Aunt Reagan is awesome for getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emerson looks SO BIG in these pictures!!

    ReplyDelete