Friday, May 25, 2012

Fun in the everyday

Emerson and I have been a little under the weather for the past week or so.  Since today he made a visit to Grams and Pop's house, I thought I'd post a few random photos from past couple of weeks.

Such a big boy at the game

We were having fun I promise!

He thinks he's bigger than he really is

Our favorite place

We make friends everywhere

Training to help for Papaw & Pop

Making more friends & music

Our favorite truck

Scrabble is now a contact sport

Making Mommy proud

Pop can play with my trucks!

...As long as he read to me too

...and takes me for a walk

Aunt Reagan can come along too

My chair!!

Looking through my pictures & finding Grams

What's Daddy got in here...

Mommy get off that table ...or get me up there too!

Pool is no fun if you're inside it

Mommy's sunglasses work fine 

Help me and stop taking pictures!

I needed a bigger splash

It's an airplane!

Peace out

Let's swing!!

I'll do it Mommy.


No comments:

Post a Comment